Routine checks of treatment results every four weeks by the GSK control lab.
Establish your plant as a centre of quality for mass conservation with an exclusive GSK certificate. Through close cooperation with our experts in Germany and locally you will achieve optimal treatment results with consistent and documented success.
Certification partnerships include the following services:
GSK basic certificate (for operators of a single unit operating up to two shifts a day):
- Routine checks of treatment results every four weeks by the GSK control lab (pH value, alkaline reserve, tensile strength) according to the German DIN recommendation “Conservation of holdings in archives and libraries” by Hofmann and Wiesner. The test papers required for this are supplied.
- Maintenance and service agreements carried out by our local partners locally or by GSK technicians. Maintenance intervals: at least every six months, depending on the number of hours of operation.
- Upgrades to the machine’s technology at reduced prices
- A GSK certificate
GSK premium certification (for operators of several units running more than two shifts per day)
- Routine checks of treatment results every two weeks for one unit, may be extended to include additional units
- Service intervals expanded to three times a year per unit for units with a capacity of more than 15 hours per day
- A GSK premium certificate
Please contact us or our distribution partners. We would be happy to advise you on all potential forms of cooperation and to prepare an individual offer.